The school provides facility of transport to the distantly resident students.
The Rules –
- The bus routes and stops will be decided keeping in mind convenience to as many as possible.
- The change in bus route can be done on request of the parents, provided it does not cause any inconvenience to anybody else.
- The student should arrive at the stop 5 minutes prior to the arrival time of the bus.
- Buses will not wait for the late comers.
- The safety of the student till he/ she boards the bus is totally parents responsibility.
- The students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by their negligence or vandalism and the damage will be made good by the students themselves.
- The students have to be well disciplined while boarding the bus, travelling in the bus and alighting from the bus.
- Bus facility cannot be disconnected in mid of the session. One month’s advance notice in the beginning of the session is to be given to discontinue bus facility.
- Principal’s permission only permits a transport availing student to go with his/ her parent at the closing time of the school, had they visited the school for some reason.