- Collection of fee will be through PUNJAB NATIONAL Bank. Fee books will be issued to the parents at the time of admission or in the beginning of the session for the old students.
- Fee should be paid before 10th day of the month in Bank. There after fee will be paid in school on 10th to 20th & 25th with Rs. 50/- Rs. 100/- and Rs. 150/- fine respectively. In case 5th, 15th, 20th or 25th a Sunday or a holiday, 11th, 16th, 21th and 26th will be the fee days. After which student’s name will be struck off the rolls on non-payment of the fee if the student is unable to produce a valid reason for the non -payment. Readmission fee will be charged once the name is struck off.
- After 25th of the month till the last day of the month permission to deposit fee is Principal’s discretion.
- Fee can be deposited in advance for any number of months or for the full session if desired so.
- Even if the students are admitted later during the term, fee for the whole academic session will be charged.
- Fee deposit receipts are to be kept safe by the parent as the proof of payment of fee.
- A clear calendar month’s advance notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of notice should be deposited to withdraw a pupil from the school either in the beginning of the session or in the middle. Principal’s discretion only may waive the notice period in special circumstances.
- Fees once taken will not be refunded.
- The fee structure is subject to change at any time without prior notice.